START YOUR PPI SEARCH
Check Your History For Free.
Please Note: You must provide a correct contact number. Your contact details are kept private.
The biggest mis-selling scandal of all time?
Common examples of PPI mis-selling
There are many ways banks mis-sold payment protection insurance to millions of customers (many of whom have not yet come forward).
Common methods included:
- You were told PPI was compulsory
- You felt pressured into taking out PPI
- You weren't asked about your medical history
- You were not in full-time employment
- PPI was added automatically without your knowledge or consent
- And many more
The Courts have recently made a ruling that means that even people who previously had a complaint rejected can get a refund of thousands. It is also estimated that even though 64 million policies were sold only 12 million complaints have been made to banks – that leaves over 50 million claims which have not yet been made.